What are the benefits of this plant?
The virtues of hibiscus flowers are numerous whether for health or even for the skin
For health, Rich in antioxidants, hibiscus flowers fight against free radicals; They are
excellent for weight loss, as are cherry tails and fenugreek; They are loved for their
digestive and despray virtues. Useful against occasional constipation; Bissap is beneficial
against bad cholesterol; It is a natural remedy for high blood pressure;Rich in vitamin C,
this plant is a true natural anti-depressant! For skin and hair
- Hibiscus flowers act as an anti-aging
- It bring vitality to the skin
- Guinea's Oseille flowers make hair shiny
- Ideal for good hydration as well as to soften the skin
How are hibiscus flowers used?
Hibiscus flowers can be used to make a delicious,
tangy-tasting infusion. Hot or cold, this traditional
drink is both good to taste, as for health!
- Recipe of Bissap (for 1.5 litres)
- 1 glass of hibiscus flowers
- 1 glass of brown sugar
- A few mint leaves, 1.5L water
- Rinse flowers and bring to a boil for 25 minutes
- Remove from the heat Add mint leaves and let cool
- Filter the preparation to the colander
- Add sugar and shake bottle Cool
- for 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator
To use hibiscus flowers for the skin you can simply mix them with your bath!
Or integrate them directly into your cosmetics, By making an infusion that you
will introduce into a preparation that contains water (cream, lotion, shampoo)
- Do not consume in large quantities
- Hibiscus flowers are contradicted
- to pregnant and lactating women